We are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for collaborating with the sales team by acting as technical experts in designing network solutions, preparing presentations, responding to RFPs and RFIs, and work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests in a timely manner.
- Translate high level business requirements into technical solutions that align to the customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Contribute to Requests for Pricing (RFP’s) and Requests for Information (RFI’s) responses.
- Engaging with consultants or customers during tender specifications preparation stages.
- Preparing Technical submittals including (Drawings, Compliance Documents, Data Sheets etc.) for projects based on the designs, layouts, technical specs and BOQ's.
- Making site surveys to define the needed equipment and items for each project.
- Choose the suitable Brands and Materials to match the proposed design or RFP and technical specifications.
- Keep our customer up to date with the new trends, including solutions, technologies, structure, process, and consultation services, for current and future strategic plans.
- Provide technical consulting to sales team, and customers on architectural questions, product prerequisites, product features, etc.
- Contact vendor and manufacturer and follow up on requested quotes and designs.
- Designing network solutions for enterprise customers
- 3-5 Years of experience in the same field
- Excellent knowledge of Networks, Passive Systems, Low current network design.
- Very good knowledge of CCTV, Access Control, Time Clock, and Fire Alarm.
- Knowledge of FTTX and GPON designs is a plus.
- Experience with Cisco Systems, Dell technologies or similar products: switches, routers, wireless, firewalls, IP Telephony, Data Center, etc.
- Experience in presales, tenders, and bidding.
- Knowledge of products from vendors like Cisco Systems, HP, Systimax, Dell-EMC, Fortinet, Fluke, Schneider, RSA, Hikvision, Bosch, etc.
- Excellent communications and Presentation skills.
- Associate’s/College degree; BSc or relevant field.
- Vendor Certification (like CCNA, CCNP, CCDA, CCDP etc.. ) is a plus.
- Excellent English communication is a must.